Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Baja BCS - Mainland Mexico - Baja BCS - Mainland Mexico

It's been a very, very busy 6 months on board SVAquadesiac. We went back to California for the Holidays and the New Year then again in March for the wedding of our youngest offspring. It's been really hard to even try to keep up on the blog. Not to mention we were one computer short for awhile. My last post was when we were in Mazatlan. Now it is April and we are back in La Paz, BCS getting ready to head North up into the Sea of Cortez for about a month. We have about 40 days to head up to the Sea and over to the San Carlos area to a marina for yet another trip back to California! I actually get a lot of things accomplished when I go back to California every 3 months. I go through the mail, pay some bills, do a little home maintenance and visit lots and lots of people. I'm not sure but I think I might see some of these people more now that I'm technically not there anymore. It was just something I was thinking about the other day. I will venture into my picasa album and sort through some photos and write a few stories to post on the blog soon, really soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment