Sunday, July 18, 2010

Some like it hot

Whew, I have never in my whole life been this hot.  It is currently only 97 degrees inside the cabin and I find it very hard to function.  It is 11:30 a.m. and it is not even the heat of the day yet.  I've been awake since about 5:30 a.m., having gone into some kind of dozing state after 2:00 a.m. I'm not getting much sleep because it's just too hot.  We have all our shade up, the window out of the dodger, fans blowing.  Pretty much to no avail.  We have spent the last 18 days at a slip in Guaymas working on boat projects and expect to be here for at least 8 more days.  I don't know if is any cooler being out at anchor or not.  I'm driving to Obregon, Mexico tomorrow to pick up some wood to make a cockpit table.  I'm planning on driving real slow with the A/C on!

No comments:

Post a Comment