Saturday, February 19, 2011

Barre de Navidad

Florie thinking about her night watch?
 We did a over night trip to Barre de Navidad.  It was Florie's first night at sea, underway and she took her own watch.  We had home made lasagna for dinner while we were underway.  Love the freezer!
Nils and Caro, crew from Blue Dolphin showed us the way into the lagoon.  We only went aground once!  Seems everyone does.

Crew catching up, but first beer for everyone!

Pot Luck dinner by the pool at the Sands.  I know it looks just like drinks but there was a very fine meal.
We only spent a 2 days in Barre de Navidad, we figured we could always spend more time there on our way back North.  We mainly stopped to drop off a care package from home for Blue Dolphin.  We had a quick visit with Blue Dolphin, when I say quick I mean quick.  The second morning we were there I went over to Blue Dolphin for coffee and a chat without taking my radio.  Doug decided it was time to leave so he weighed anchored and yelled as he went by.  I had to jump in my dinghy and catch up to the boat.  I'm sure it looked like another chapter of the Simms family circus.

No comments:

Post a Comment