Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Back in the hood for the annual Christmas party

December 18, 2009





The Choates - Our home away from home!



Tina, my orange friend!







We had a lovely time at the annual Brewster Avenue Christmas party. We must be getting older and wiser, because no one got lost or went missing this year! The couple that bought our home even came to the party. It was really good to see all the neighbors and catch up all the happenings, we were finally annexed by the City of San Jose. I can't say as I will miss my creepy neighbor, Mitchel, not pictured here. I will be interested in hearing updates about Mitchel and not having to deal with him firsthand.



The ornament exchange was as entertaining as ever. I continued the tradition of bringing a well endowed ornament, this time with a little Mexican flare and Cindy's of course had on shoes!

I miss our Thursday night potluck dinners.



Here is Ron deciding if he is going to drink the koolaide or not and "Our Lisa", JoJo and of course my Bastard neighbor.
Love you guys!





















No comments:

Post a Comment